6 Reasons Why You Need A Church Websiteedge360
In today’s world, folks expect to find your business or organization online. Churches are no different. Your church must have a website to remain relevant and accessible. Here’s a few reasons why:
- A church website helps people find you. Most people looking for a church in your area will turn to the Internet, especially younger generations. If they search for churches in your area on Google, will they find you?
- A church website answers questions about your church. Folks looking for a new church have many questions they need answers to. What time are your worship services? What kind of music do you play? Do you offer nursery care? A website is a wonderful place to answer all of these questions. You can also point your newcomers to this page as well.
- A church website helps your people stay connected. Church websites allow you to share important news and information about upcoming events that your community and members are looking for. With a content management system such as WordPress, your church staff can keep the site updated with an easy to use web-based editor so that it stays fresh and current.
- A church website promotes your ministries. Your congregation is doing many wonderful things. You should be telling the world about them on your website. This also helps newcomers or folks looking for a church home discover opportunities to serve.
- A church website helps you share content. A website is a wonderful place to share audio or video from your services and special events. In a media rich world, your audience will expect you to communicate with them.
- Church websites are relatively cheap. Dollar for dollar, church websites are much cheaper than any traditional form of advertising. They are also flexible and can be changed regularly to remain relevant.
Will you help my church with our website? Absolutely! We’d love to help you develop a web presence or tune up your existing church website. We can also help with church logo design and social media. Contact us today and let us know how we can give you the edge!